The third forensic report analyzing Mesa County electronic voting systems exposes, proof of changing vote counts, multiple unauthorized databases discovered and used in two separate elections, and more. Public calls for immediate federal and state law enforcement to investigate evidence of crimes.
[Denver, Colorado, March 22, 2022] – The third official forensic Mesa Report #3 analyzing Mesa County electronic voting systems was made public today. The report shows that the Mesa County electronic voting system contained multiple databases, which should not have been present and also indicates manipulated vote counts. The multiple databases in the voting system show ballot and ballot batch records were moved and changed, breaking the chain of evidence, leaving the true vote count unknown. This makes the vote count in Mesa County’s voting system impossible to authenticate, or prove accurate, voiding the legal certification of Mesa’s election. The report goes on to explain that this illegal activity happened in two different elections and there is no possible way this manipulation was an accident.
The first forensic report analyzing the Mesa County electronic voting systems showed that at least 29,000 election records had been deleted at the direction of Colorado Secretary of State Jena Griswold. The second Mesa forensic report exposed numerous system vulnerabilities including firewall and security rules that would allow any computer in the world to connect to the voting system server, and 36 separate wireless networking devices in the voting system. Between the wireless devices, the insecure configuration, and the destroyed election records, the voting system could have been undetectably connected to the unauthorized devices, networks, and the internet, directly, or indirectly. In the third report, there is undeniable evidence that vote counts were changed and manipulated.
According to systems testing expert Col. Shawn Smith (ret.) USAF, ”In contrast to Voting System Testing Lab personnel, who ‘claim no specialized knowledge or background in cybersecurity,’ the computer experts who authored the ‘Mesa 3 Report’ have 80 years of combined experience and expertise, including degrees in computer science and mathematics, defense and national security experience, and are making all evidence available to the public and other researchers.”
The evidence of destroyed election records, unauthorized software installation, multiple manipulated vote counts, databases, and unmonitorable wireless networking equipment exposes numerous federal and state crime violations, including civil rights violations. None of these violations would have been detectable to local election officials without this report. The public is calling for immediate criminal investigations by both federal and state law enforcement.
In a desperate attempt to cover-up evidence of numerous serious crimes, Griswold introduced a bill in the Colorado Senate that among other egregious attempts to seize election power from local election officials, and leaves oversight of Colorado elections solely in the hands of SecState Griswold. In fact, the bill makes it a crime for election officials to criticize how the state runs elections and bans public audits of elections. SB22-153 appears to be designed to cover-up all evidence of the crimes committed in Mesa County, and to suppress citizen discovery of new evidence. Colorado citizens are outraged at the bill and are taking a strong stand with elected officials urging them to vote no, especially in light of the “Mesa Report 3”.
In a separate legal case, Sec State Griswold is suing the Elbert County Clerk and Recorder in a desperate attempt to seize hard drives containing Elbert County election record backups. Once the Elbert County backups are forensically analyzed, it’s highly likely that the same evidence of Griswold’s illegal conduct in Mesa County will be found in Elbert County. State law enforcement officials, including CO Attorney General Weiser, are expected to demand access to those backups in support of a thorough criminal investigation.
Key findings in the Mesa Report #3
- Creation of multiple databases: The Mesa County voting system server should have had three databases in its election project for each election. But in Mesa County’s system, two additional databases were found for two separate elections. The existence of those additional databases, and the movement of ballot records between them, breaking the chain of evidence needed for ballot and vote authentication is proof of voting system non-compliance with Federal Voting System Standards mandatory under Colorado law, and proof of manipulation. This is akin to having two sets of accounting records in a business, to hide fraudulent and illegal financial transactions.
- A pattern of multiple illegal databases in separate elections: Multiple databases were found in both the 2020 election records, and in the 2021 election records. Slight variations in the method of ballot and batch record copying between databases reinforces the conclusion that the manipulation was deliberate.
- Ballot and election records chain of evidence broken in multiple ways: Once ballot images and records were moved, deleted, manipulated, and re-copied, the chain of evidence was broken. Digital files required to verify ballot image authenticity simply did not exist in the new databases. It makes it impossible to verify the authenticity of so many ballot records. Now election results cannot be determined from the voting system records.
- No accident: There are no listed, authorized features and procedures, or even the ability through a combination of features and procedures on the electronic voting systems to instruct or enable election officials to manipulate ballot records and vote count databases in the manner discovered. This activity was unauthorized, and could have been conducted in any number of ways, including combinations of unauthorized software, remote access and/or malware introduced through a removable device (USB drive).
- Illegal certification of Colorado electronic voting systems: Because the electronic voting system in Mesa County, Colorado was not only vulnerable and exposed to manipulation, including the systematic destruction of election records, and proof of actual manipulation, the voting system could not possibly have met the requirements of the Federal Voting System Standards mandated by Colorado statute.
The first two of three Mesa County voting system forensic reports were prepared by Doug Gould, the former Chief Cybersecurity Security Strategist for AT&T. Mr. Gould is considered a foremost expert in the cybersecurity field and holds CISSP and CAS certifications. He is also a faculty member at the World Institute for Security Enhancement. The third Mesa County voting system forensic report was prepared by Jeffrey O’Donnell, a Full Stack software and database developer and analyst, with degrees in Computer Science and Mathematics, and 40 years’ experience in software, database, and analytics for large private sector corporations, and by Dr. Walter C. Daugherity, a computer consultant and Senior Lecturer Emeritus in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at Texas A&M, earning his Master’s and PhD’s in mathematics from Harvard, attending on a National Science Foundation Prize Fellowship, prior to his 37 years’ experience teaching computer science and engineering, including artificial intelligence, quantum computing, programming and software design, and cyber ethics.
# # #
Below is the Mesa 3 Report Download with additional documentation in a zip file.
Below is the .pdf version of the Mesa 3 Report
8 thoughts on “CO SECRETARY OF STATE GRISWOLD GUILTY OF ELECTION CRIMES – EVIDENCE INDICATES. GRISWOLD IS DESPERATE TO COVER-UP CRIMINAL VIOLATIONS”
It’s a great time to resurrect the chant…
LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!
Damn proud of all who have uncovered the obvious federal law and and state violations. IT is time to lead the way with indictments and convictions in this regard. May justice be served and may we have legal elections as a result of this hard work. May the true winners of these elections be installed and the losers put to treason through tribunals! May God prevail and give us strength in what comes before us!
BY ALL MEANS LOCK HER UP–FOR A GOOD LONG TIME.
Which candidates were the victims of this election fraud and what can be done about it – call for another election? Unseat illegally elected officials? Suspend all authority given to illegally elected officials until a legal election is held and certified?
These are great suggestions. You are not alone in your thinking. Citizens need to be meeting, and discussing options. If you want to connect to take action on suggestions like this, contact USEIP.