Please use this page to help send emails to your county representatives to demand action about the Mesa Reports and the Colorado Canvasing Report.
Use the following links to send an email to your county clerk and commissioner. Some counties we only have the email for your clerk. Check your county website for more ways to contact your commissioners.
Alamosa County please copy the email text above and use the web portal to contact your commissioners. https://alamosacounty.colorado.gov/form/commissioner-contact
Text of the email can also be cute and pasted from below:
Dear County Clerk and Commissioners,
There is overwhelming evidence that Secretary of State Jena Griswold directed efforts to illegally destroy election records in Colorado. Federal and State law require those election records be preserved, as critical evidence in any prospective audit or investigation of election conduct. As an elected representative of the People of Colorado, you have an obligation to investigate this evidence and take the appropriate actions
Linked in this email are three reports:
- Mesa Forensic Image Analysis 1 (MR1) https://useipdotus.files.wordpress.com/2021/09/21.09.21-amended-exhibit-f-ex-f-1.pdf
- Mesa Forensic Image Analysis 2 (MR2) https://useipdotus.files.wordpress.com/2022/03/mesa-county-forensic-report-no.-2.pdf
- Colorado Canvassing Report (CCR) https://useipdotus.files.wordpress.com/2022/03/useip-colorado-canvassing-report.pdf
PLEASE NOTE: Each bullet is a separate violation and/or offense, so please read the full list:
Unauthorized Connectivity of Voting Systems
- The electronic voting systems contained 36 separate wireless devices that might allow unauthorized, undetected (due to system configuration and deletion of log files) connections to the internet and/or other external devices. (MR2)
- Electronic voting systems used in Colorado elections have been demonstrated to be insecure and non-compliant with Colorado’s minimum statutory standards, indicting the testing and certification requirements intended to ensure the purity of Colorado elections and safeguard the elective franchise of Colorado citizens. (MR2)
- The election system was illegally certified. (MR1)
- Uncertified software was illegally installed on the Mesa County election server. (MR2)
- Anywhere between 5% – 11% of voters (and votes) are anomalous, and 42.5% of these irregularities are violations of the Colorado Revised Statutes (CCR). Of the 42.5%:
- 55%: The voter did not live at the address at the time of the 2020 election, but a ballot was cast in their name from that address (55%). Violation of CRS 1-2-2281
- 12%: Party affiliation changed without authorization. Violation of CRS 1-2-218.52
- 09%: Voter did not cast a ballot, but records indicate a ballot was cast in their name Violation of CRS 1-13-7053
- 08%: The voter did cast a ballot, but records do not indicate a ballot was cast. Violation of CRS 1-13-7234
You have an obligation and duty to investigate this evidence. Specifically, we request that you:
- Direct a comprehensive, independent forensic investigation of the Colorado 2020 elections in your county in collaboration with local law enforcement.
- Resolve to cease use of electronic voting equipment in your county and return to hand-counting ballots locally at the precinct level.
- Reclaim local control over elections by returning administration and management of elections conducted in your county from the state-level to the county and precinct levels.